25. Return to Play – the new normal
As from Saturday 15 August 2020 we are all back on court. The excitement of hitting a ball again, seeing our friends at squash and getting into the “new normal” routine has kick started us into action to ensure that all the protocols are followed and respected.
WHAT IS THE NEW NORMAL
- Club membership is mandatory – please go to FORMS to download the Old
- Booking a court for a training session
- Adhering to the Return to Play rules, as laid out by SquashSA
- Max 2 players per court
- A minimum 15 break between players using the same court
- Wiping and cleaning courts after every session
- No spectators allowed inside the complex
- OWN RACKET, OWN BALL
- Players need to bring a (FILLED) water bottle to the courts
- BATHROOMS will be for emergency use only – no showers after a session
We look forward to having all our players back on court next week, but please remember that there will be changes.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION – OLD BOYS CLUB
All Menlopark players to complete a form unless you are already a member at the Club